• Can't make your lesson? As a Premium or Executive member, you can schedule a make-up lesson in the event that you can't attend your previously scheduled lesson.
• Make-up lessons are subject to availability, so make sure to plan ahead if you would like to reschedule a lesson.
• No notice is required to schedule a make-up lesson - you can reschedule any time prior to the start of your lesson.
• Premium and Executive members can "bank" unused lessons and use them as rollover lessons, or to purchase Lessons A La Carte. Rollover lessons are lessons you take in addition to the three lessons that come with your membership.
• You can use rollover lessons to schedule lessons during your reserved standing appointment time, or for any available Lessons A La Carte appointment time.
• No notice is required to schedule a rollover lesson - you can request a rollover lesson any time prior to the start of your lesson.
• The use of rollover lessons does not reduce the price of monthly membership.
• Rollover lessons expire six months after their originally scheduled date.
• Payments made after the 28th of the month will incur a $50 late payment fee, unless prior arrangements have been made.
• If an invoice is delinquent for more than 5 days, it will be understood that the member is forfeiting their membership. Their membership will be cancelled, and any payments made more than 5 days late will be returned, minus the $50 late fee.
• If more than 2 late payments are made in a calendar year, the student's membership will be cancelled, even if prior arrangements have been made for the first two late payments. This means that if a third payment is received after the due date, the student's membership will be cancelled, and their payment will be returned, minus the $50 late fee.
• If a student's membership is cancelled, the student is welcome to join the waitlist for membership.