ATTENTION: Gold Coast Adult Beginner And Intermediate Guitar Players...
Guitar Practice Shouldn't Be Hard, Dull, Boring, Or A Chore...It Should Always Be Fun...
Want to see big results from your limited practice time so you can play more songs on your guitar?
Would you like to know how to make practicing guitar simple, fun and easy?
Want to understand exactly WHAT and HOW to practice so you can see quick progress?
Let me help you to practice your guitar effectively...
Get Big Results Out Of The Time You Have To Practice Guitar So You Can...
Have fun, rewarding practice sessions:
The 5 essentials of an Acoustic Cover Mastery guitarist
1. Play songs you'd be proud to share with others (this gives you confidence, seeing continuous results, and no more wasted practice hours)
2. Performing 80% - 85 % of all the songs you love (which means you can be out playing around the campfire or at parties whenever you choose)
3. Unlimited songs because of core essential training (no more limits on the amount of songs you play or perform)
4. Transformational growth to perform songs easily (the 1-page roadmap allows you to focus on the right amount of information at any one time)
5. A massive increase in your results (once training is complete, an Acoustic Cover Mastery guitarist should only need to practice between 3.5 - 4-hours a week)